This site serves as the main data portal for blackraen@unit03. Largely focused on Japanese Games and translation, I have some other content as well.
This will cover any content I generate regarding games. Largely this will be translation content, either of the games themselves, or associated materials. Obviously, Ciel nosurge is a large part of this content.
The following is a list of the various game titles I have done some translation work for.
- Atelier Shallie
- Early JPN wiki translation attempt (aborted)
- Ciel nosurge
- Story Write-up
- Filament Star, a book by Ionasal kkll Preciel (translation)
- Dengeki Interview with Ion CV Ai Kakuma and Kanon CV Nana_Inoue (translation)
- Countdown Festival - Ciel nosurge Short Story by Ryo Izumi (translation)
- Countdown Festival - Ar nosurge Short Story by Ryo Izumi (translation)
Stuff here. Scripts, code, hardware, controllers.
(2016.Mar.03) CnSiE Subtitle Panel and Nametag Generation Scripts
- I actually scripted the BG panel and Nametag generation I described in the previous CnSiE subtitling article, but I did it using a shell script because I don't know LUA very well. Eventually I'll make an Aegisub plugin.
(2016.Mar.01) Suppressing Chinese IPs (Unix Servers)
- Because China is responsible for such a huge majority of network scan/probe/attack traffic.
(UNKN.Mn.Day) Subtitling techniques used for CnSiE Videos
- This is an outline of how I create the panels/subtitles used in the Ciel nosurge in English videos.
Miscellaneous articles, essays, discussions, and other notes that I may want to create.